Rev your engines and head down to the Wellington County Museum and Archives for the Antique and Classic Car Show!
It’s an impressive sight to see the wide, green lawn of this national historic site lined up with some of the finest Antique and Classic automobiles from different eras, celebrating our combined love for the automobile … So much chrome!
So load up the car and drive over to enjoy the fun:
- Musical entertainment will be performed by local talents, the 12th Line and the Fergus Brass Band
- Take part in family activities
- Have lunch! There will be a charity BBQ courtesy of M&M Food Market Fergus
- Watch the awards for participating Antique and Classic Cars.
- See who takes home this year’s new award, the Best British Car
Admission to the Antique and Classic Car Show is by donation. This event is rain or shine. (but it won’t rain, because of all that chrome!)