Step back in time as you walk through downtown Fergus for the Fergus Medieval Faire on July 23.
Lords and ladies, knights and maidens, performers and entertainers will vie to impress the King and Queen in our downtown Medieval village.
What can you expect?
- Knights in Armor Battlements
- Wizard’s Way – Magicians and Wand Dueling
- Royal Welcome Centre and Performance Area in front of Library
- Belly Dancing (lessons & live show)
- Gypsy Alley Psychic Faire o Grand Medieval Feast
- Face Painting
- Hair Braiding
- Roaming Chanting Monks –Gregorian Style
- Archery for Adults & Kids at the
- Axe Throwing for Adults at the ForgeX
- Rangers Rumble (fight the Knight for Kids) at the ForgeX
- Arms & Armor Display at The ForgeX o Viking Encampment in Templin Gardens
- Live Falconry Show at Provost
- Traditional Textile Artists & Artisans Exhibit at Peddlers’ Village
- Live Forge and Iron Works
- Puppet Show & Medieval Crafts for Kids – Fergus Library
- Kids games & entertainment.
And for the Grand Finale? The American Rogues will perform in a free concert in Templin Gardens, beginning at 5:30pm.
Come enjoy the pageantry, the vendors, the feasts and the traditions of the Fergus Medieval Faire. Armour optional!