The annual event is a celebration of racing, highlighted by two major races – The Battle of Waterloo is the signature race, featuring Ontario-sired two-year-old pacing colts, and the Battle of the Belles is Grand River Raceway’s companion race, contested by Ontario-sired two-year-old pacing fillies.
Another exciting race is the Ontario Sires Stakes event for three-year-old filly pacers in the Grassroots Series.
But there’s more to the day, so bring the family along for an afternoon at the races:
- Admission is free. Parking is too!
- Kid-friendly activities from Noon to 4pm. There is plenty for the kids to do and they are permitted throughout the grounds, except in the Elements Casino
- The day features 12 Races. Post time for Race 1 is 12:30pm
- To participate in prize draws, a program ballot is required. They are available on-site on race day.
- Hop on the free people-mover anytime between noon – 5pm. It can take you around the backstretch to enjoy the view.
Come out and enjoy a beautiful day at the prettiest track in Ontario and take in the sights and sounds. Expect an experience!