- This event has passed.
Here’s a garden party you don’t want to miss. Good news! You don’t have too. You’re invited.
Prepare to be inspired by the natural beauty of ornamental glass décor on display in the gardens of Canada’s largest hot glass studio, Kitras Art Glass.
- Live glassblowing demonstrations
- Tour their facilities for a behind-the-scenes peak of this nationally renowned art house
- Browse 1000 square foot gallery showcasing their signature collections for home and garden
- Get inked (temporarily) with the TATTLY Temporary Tattoo Bar
- Door prizes will be given away every hour
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch for $5
- Shop for garden décor from between the flowers
Their 3rd Annual Garden Party also celebrates this family-run business on its 30th anniversary. It’s a big deal for the Kitras family, but this anniversary is also a big deal to our community. Kitras Art Glass has put Fergus on the map! They’ve made our community known with their beautiful, colourful blown glass creations. In fact, you’ll find them in boutiques and specialty shops from coast to coast in Canada, and south of our border too.
But on Saturday, June 23, you’ll be able to stand right here, in the gardens of the very place where this art is created. You’ll experience glass art the way it is meant to be shared, both indoors and out, starting with the natural setting of the garden. The glassblowing artists will tell you that all you need to make glass is sand, soda, ash, potash, lime and high heat – all things found organically in nature. The Kitras Art Glass Garden Collection embraces those elements, influenced by the colourful splendor of nature, ensuring each colourful, creative glass ornament is as unique and diverse as the flowers in your own garden.
Come out and see for yourself!
- Beautiful Hummingbird feeders
- Ornate seed feeders
- Glass globe solar lights
- Gazing balls
- Garden spires of twisted glass,
- Art Nouveau Staked Disk
- Enchanted Toadstools
That’s Everyday Beautiful. We’ll see you in the garden.