Hey kids! Halloween Haunt starts here.
Who says the ghosts and ghouls only come out at night? Not us! Come to Downtown Fergus on Saturday, October 28 and see for yourself.
The Halloween Haunt Street Walk is a fabulous spooky tradition celebrated in the light of day, where the historic main street comes alive with fun and excitement for the whole family. And it’s FREE! So gather up the kids and dress them up in their favourite Halloween costumes. Hey! Dress up the whole family if you wish. The more the merrier! It’s all about the spirit (or spirits, as it were) of one of our favourite events of the season.
Trick or Treat with us:
- Follow the balloons from store to store for a fun adventure of Trick or Treat with our participating merchants who are waiting to shell out some treats
- Be sure to get yourself a tattoo at several participating shops (Don’t worry Mom, they wash off, we promise!)
- Face painters will help you get into character and we’ve got lots of them!
- A Fright Bike Rodeo for those little speed demons who put the peddle to the meddle
- Cookie Decorating (followed by cookie eating)
- Go all in with old fashioned fun of Apple Bobbing (it’s never as easy as it looks, but it’s refreshing!)
- Explore our Haunted House
This event is FREE and brought to you by the Downtown Merchants of Fergus. Come have fun with us!